Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Windows


"November 2, 1994:  Howard and I put on the four small storm windows.  Delmar J. put on the big storm window.
November 4, 1994:  Light snow during the night.
November 6, 1994:  Baked potato dinner at church."

Well, I am a bit behind.  I got Saturday's post up and then took my laptop to the shop for repair.  So, no way to post since Saturday a.m.  And with no work on Monday due to Veterans' Day, I couldn't sneak in some time to get caught up until this morning.  But at least it is nice to know that 1994 was in a quiet spell, so there wasn't too much that we were missing learning about here in 2012.

I thought there would be more than five total storm windows for that house.  Grandma Anna's room (1), bathroom (1), kitchen (1?), dining room (1) and living room (big one and 2 on each side of that one? plus the one to the east) with nothing for the back porch?  Help, Mom and/or Nancy.

Here's a photo of Ola and Dorothea and a girl I don't know, plus some of the aforementioned windows.

1 comment:

  1. Just a guess but I think that little girl looks like Hilda Stahl (Sophie Morris' little sister), but don't make any bets.

    ReplyDelete