Thursday, November 15, 2012

High prize


"November 23, 1994:  To church in evening -- good attendance.
November 24, 1994:  Thanksgiving Day -- had chicken noodle soup.
November 25, 1994:  Pinochle at Elta J.'s.  I got high prize."

Well, that's more like it -- high prize for once.

I am totally drawing a blank here.  It's one of those workdays when my choices for things to do is somewhat limited, so my brain is having some downtime in all areas, apparently.

So, let's turn to world events in November of 1994.  A few clicks provided the information to me that a letter was released telling the world that then former-President Ronald Reagen was diagnosed with Alzheimer's Disease.  Also, Sweden decided to and Norway decided not to join the European Union.  No word in November on the rest of Scandinavia. 

Speaking of Scandinavia, here is a photo of some Scandinavians.  I know from left to right in the front row is Grandma Anna and her parents.  And Hans in the middle of the back row, but I am not sure which sister is which for the last two.  For shame.



2 comments:

  1. I think the one behind Grandma is Emma and then the other one would be Meta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like reading what my english teacher wrote/has written, etc in the past. (Should have paid more attention).
    Jim

    ReplyDelete