Sunday, November 4, 2012

The sky is fixed


"October 4, 1994:  Gaylord and Mark worked in stairway evening.
October 8, 1994:  First sunny day in a week.  Past week cloudy, damp and cool.  About 3/4 inch of rain is all.
October 9, 1994:  Mark finished the ceiling in stairway.  Arlene P. in Wayne Hospital -- had a stroke last Thursday on way to Mullen." 

Interesting shorthand there for the 4th, but who am I to judge?  I have my little journal I have been keeping and I pity whoever tries to read it some time later.  For shame.

I don't know that I knew about Arlene's stroke.  Hate to hear of anyone having one of those.  Nasty business.  The fact that she was headed to Mullen makes me think of her son Mitch and then of course, also, my son Mitch.  So here's a picture of him yukking it up in Arizona.



No comments:

Post a Comment