Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Not much here

"October 20, 1990:  Rained all day.  Audrey Q., Mary W., Patty D., Greta and I attended the TOPS ARD at Hartington in the p.m.  Joan Burney was the speaker.
October 27, 1990:  Dale brought the bed from Tom's.  He set up the bed and put on the spring and mattress that were delivered in a.m.  He had Dane with him.  He took the sofa bed home.  Irene, Helen and I went to the German dinner."

I am just not finding much to work with here.  I don't know enough about the ladies mentioned to talk about them.  I have been to a TOPS ARD and they are rather fun, but not really blog material.  I am glad Dale brought the bed and set it up, but Dale being nice and helpful isn't really news.  I bet Dane had fun.  The sofa bed may have migrated to my house eventually, but I am not sure.  And I never went to the German dinner.

In world news on the 27th, the Supreme Soviet of Kyrgyzstan chose Askar Akayev as the republic's first president, an event Grandma neglected to mention.

So with nothing much to go on, I will resort to a funny picture to salvage this post.  Here is Bill, under what circumstances the photo was taken, I have no idea.  On the back is a handwritten note saying, "Aren't I cute?"  I will let you decide, dear readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment