Monday, March 26, 2012

Grandpa mystery solved, another baby and a Sunday(?) recipe

"January 9, 1991:  Didn't go to W of ELCA.  Howard dizzy all day.  Busy Bees met here.
January 21, 1991:  Kyleah Dianna born, weighed 8 lbs. __ oz.
January 22, 1991:  Helen and John took Howard and me to Pierce.  Howard has high blood pressure - has some pills to take."

Again, lots of details on the brand new baby.  At least Grandma was consistent, but I believe she added an extra 'n' to Diana.  I have quite a few very cute pictures of Mitch and Kyleah when they were babies, but of course, I cannot lay hands on any at the moment.  So, here is one from a few Easters down the road, 1994 to be exact.  Kyleah recently commented that she is probably sad in the photo because her mother made her wear "the worst outfit ever" and Lynn commented about the Cheetos crud on that white collar adding to her dear daughter's attractiveness.  Mitch is having a blast, at least.

I remember going to the hospital to see Lynn and Kyleah.  I don't remember Dale being there at the time.  Kyleah was the cutest thing and still is, actually.  In comparing her to Mitch, who was the only real comparison I had at the time, her features looked really tiny even though she and Mitch weighed about the same.  In her newborn hospital picture, Kyleah looked exceptionally alert for being such a new little thing.

And because I am as unorganized with thoughts and recipes as I am with photos, the recipe will have to wait.

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree with Kyleah - I think her outfit is cute. Cute picture all the way around.

    ReplyDelete