Saturday, April 28, 2012

Quilting and more quilting

"September 20, 1991:  Pinochle play-off party at Stop Inn.
September 24, 1991:  Lois, Lila, Bertha, Arlene R. helped quilt.
September 25, 1991:  Bertha and Arlene R. helped quilt again."

I guess there wasn't as much quilting coming up as I thought.  Either that quilt didn't need a lot, or those ladies tore it up.

The photo of Grandma Anna is from 1959.  Although she is holding some sheet music, I think she looks like she may have looked if she was heading towards the quilt frame for a session of quilting.  Just kidding -- I have no idea how much she may have enjoyed or not enjoyed quilting.  I just know that she did make some quilts.  No disrepect to her, but she looks older than 74 there.

My internet is still down so this post and tomorrow's will be a bit short.  I think better sitting in my recliner watching Law & Order than I do sitting in the bedroom at John's computer in the dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment