Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 1991

"March 30, 1991:  Greta and I went to Lincoln in p.m. to Mary and Rick's.  Dale and family came, too.  We four gals -- Greta, Nancy, Mary and I went shopping after supper.  I stayed at Nancy's.
March 31, 1991:  Easter Sunday -- We went to Bill's.  Raymond, Marina and Howard came for dinner and the p.m.  Beautiful day.
April 1, 1991:  Went with Raymond and Marina to see Irene.  She seemed pretty good."

Maybe it's too early in the day, but I got nuthin' here.  Certainly glad to hear Aunt Irene was doing well and that we had a beautiful day for Easter. 

I felt compelled to share the photo even though it has nothing to do with 1991.  It jumped out at me because Grandma Anna looks to be full of attitude.  Uncle Ray looks like Tim Robbins in Shawshank Redemption and Grandma has a kinda sly look on her face.  I would love to know what was going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment