Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I don't think this is a Chevy, but . . .

 

June 27, 1931 - I feel awful today.  The whole family went to Norfolk this afternoon.  R.K. was late coming tonite.  He was supposed to bring F.S. along and get E.B.  Edwin and Wendell came over about 9 o'clock and we went to meet them.  We met them at Slim Swergard's.  We all went to Winside in R.K.'s car.
June 28, 1931 - We all went to church this morning.  After dinner we went up to Uncle Hans' and cleaned R.K.'s car.  We took pictures and had a real good time.  This evening E.B., F.S., R.K. and I went to Randolph to the swimming pool in the Chevy.  Meta, Lyle, Hans, Ray and Willie were in Ralph's car.
June 29, 1931 - Awfully hot today.  I took a nap this afternoon.  To bed early tonite.

I never heard of a swimming pool in a Chevy before.

I wonder why Ralph's car needed cleaning out the day after a night running around with a bunch of friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment