Monday, February 18, 2013

Worn out, both of us


"December 12, 2001:  Nancy came at noon.  Had a doctor's appointment at 11:00.  Everything okay -- come back in three months.  Shopped at grocery store and Walgreens.  Ate noon meal at Kentucky Fried Chicken.  Too tired to play Rummikub tonight.  Went to Book Club.
December 13, 2001:  Spent the whole day resting up from the last several days.  Talked to Myrtle.
December 14, 2001:  Mailed four Christmas cards.  Nancy here in evening.  She vacuumed while I showered."

I see that Grandma was too tired for Rummikub, but couldn't stay away from the Book Club.  Sounds about right.  Maybe it's the dreary weather outside my window, but I am totally lacking of anything to add here. 

And nothing to add about the photo, other than that droopy diaper cracks me up.  Thanks for holding me up there, Nancy.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment