Friday, February 22, 2013

Surely, she's not anti-social


"December 24, 2001:  Christmas Eve.  Nancy, Tom, Merilyn and Linda (a special friend of Merilyn's) here for chili supper and gift exchange.  Played Rummikub (Linda and Merilyn played Rummy.)
December 25, 2001:  Nancy and I to Tom and Merilyn's for dinner.  Linda was there, too.  She played Solitaire on the computer while the rest played Rummikub.
December 26, 2001:  Tired all day -- just sat around and watched TV."

I don't remember Linda but from the sparse reporting, it appears she didn't want to play well with others.  I'm kidding -- if she was a friend of Merilyn's, I'm sure she was good people.  Maybe Rummikub was a bit intimidating given the world class status of the other players.

I miss church and chili on Christmas Eve.  May have to get that tradition up and running with some regularity again.

For not particular reason, here's a goofy picture.  Everyone seems to be having a top-drawer kind of time.  Except maybe Bill there on the television.  He looks fairly serious.  Omigosh, there's the fish lamp!  I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment