Saturday, February 16, 2013

Tis the season


"December 6, 2001:  Nancy came for supper and brought groceries.  We played Rummikub.  A man brought the keys for Tom for Life Line.
December 7, 2001:  Mailed 10 Christmas cards -- the 4th bunch of Christmas cards.
December 8, 2001:  Mailed 20 Christmas cards.  Mitch and Anna here for supper.  Nancy came and they put up Christmas decorations while I showered.  Then Nancy took us for a drive around the city to see the Christmas lights."

I bet I am safe in saying the Grandma and the kids enjoyed seeing the Christmas lights. What's not to like about such an outing?

I bet I am also safe in saying that Grandma sent out more Christmas cards than I normally do. 

Here's Mitch being an unhappy reindeer.

2 comments:

  1. From what I heard I think everyone enjoyed the stop at Village Inn after the tour for pie and hot chocolate or whatever the beverage of choice might have been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should do the same drive-about some December ourselves and stop for pie.

    ReplyDelete