Sunday, February 24, 2013

Blank


"December 31, 2001:  Mary painted the door.  To the party room here at Pioneer House for a pot luck supper at 5:00.  Had a good time, played card Bingo.
January 1, 2002:  Loafed around all day.
January 2, 2002:  Nancy came for supper.  She took care of washing clothes and we played Rummikub.  Greta called -- Charlotte Wylie died Monday.

Drawing a blank here as to what to add.  It's a bit late and I just got back from eating out with Anna and Tasha at The Parthenon -- way too much food so I brought the rest home and have my lunch figured out for tomorrow.  My point being, between the hour and the full tummy, my brain has disengaged somewhat.

Speaking of disengaged, blowing out eggs will make you think your brain is completely disengaged from your head.  That's why my belt is hanging loose there; I expelled all the air from my lungs and beyond and still didn't budge that egg.  Well, that's how it seemed anyway.  We did get them done somehow -- I don't know who did the most blowing but it was quite the experience as I remember.  I also am not sure why I needed empty eggs and what I/we did with them.

3 comments:

  1. Charlotte was my mother's neighbor.

    I made a Christmas ornament out of a blown out egg. It is the first one my pullet Fletcher laid this fall. She is a small dark cornish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you pop a blood vessel blowing out the egg? What did you add or do to it to make an ornament? I have plenty of duck eggs I may want to make into something or other some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I blew out the egg, wrote on it with a Sharpie, "Fletcher's first egg", put some finger nail hardnerer on it, and put it on the tree after glue some light string on it.

    ReplyDelete