Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Raymond Joneses


"August 22, 1993:  Bill and Jayme here for dinner.
August 24, 1993:  Raymond Jones and family came to Helen's.
August 29, 1993:  Potluck dinner at Helen's for Raymond Jones family.
September 2, 1993:  Raymond Jones went home."

Grandma back-tracks a bit in my next post, but she was kind enough to put all the Raymond Jones family stuff together.  How thoughtful.

I know I've used the photo before, it is from 1990 and has Aunt Helen in it, so . . . close enough.  I don't have anything of the Raymond Joneses scanned and ready to use.  Can't you just hear Aunt Irene giggling?  And it's a really nice shot of Aunt Helen.  Oh, shoot -- it's nice of everybody.

1 comment:

  1. You are right. It's a great picture of all three of them. Dora is so Dora in this picture. Miss having these 3 ladies in my life.

    ReplyDelete