Monday, September 3, 2012

Little bit of everything going on

"May 5, 1993:  John had a cataract removed this morning.  Marina was to have her heart surgery.  Don Orvis came with bill for the shingling.  It was $272 instead of the $400 he gave as an estimate!!!  Greta came and helped Howard plant some more garden.
May 9, 1993:  Mother's Day.  Greta, Howard and I to Lincoln.  Howard, Nancy and I at Tom's for brunch.  In p.m. Bill's, Dale's, Mary's and Greta came for visiting and lunch.  Kids gave me a cordless phone -- combination birthday and Mother's Day -- also received cash."

No report of Aunt Marina's surgery, but I seem to remember it all went well.  Otherwise, everything here is plenty straight forward. 

Since the celebration was for Mothers' Day, here are five moms.  Well, not all were moms at the time, but you get my drift.


1 comment: