Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lots of October


"October 15, 1993:  Helen had Raymond, Marina, Howard and me for dinner.
October 17, 1993:  At night Raymond, Marina, Greta, Lester and I ate at the Brass Lantern.
October 18, 1993:  Raymond and Marina left.
October 20, 1993:  Busy Bees.
October 22, 1993:  I had Pinochle Club.
October 28 and 29, 1993:  Snow flurries."

I don't normally put so many entries in one post, but oddly enough, this is it until two brief entries in December and then we are on to 1994.  Maybe I will find another journal where Grandma put something more for this particular time period (perhaps she misplaced this journal and recorded elsewhere) or maybe she was just too busy or pre-occupied with things to write stuff down.  In any event, I thought I'd clump the rest of October together and hit December tomorrow.  And then we are to 1994.

No Aunt Marina pic this time, but here's, among others, Grandpa and Uncle Raymond and Uncle John, who I imagine was also at the dinner on the 15th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment