Wednesday, September 26, 2012

December 1993


"December 13, 1993:  Lester took me to Lutheran Hospital -- had cataract surgery on left eye.
December 14, 1993:  Cold and icy.  Art and Arlene R. took me to Dr. Sprik for check up.

There's December in a nutshell.  I suppose that surgery had something to do with the lack of entries, but otherwise I'm stumped.

Up next, we are back to frequent entries starting with January 1994.

Since Lester got a mention, here's a photo of him.  Could have been taken in the 1990's...not sure.  Tom looks a little tipsy and I am not sure who is behind Mom making her less than her bubbly self.  Quite frankly, the whole scene is confusing to me.  But Lester is having fun, so that's good.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I don't know who that is behind me or where this was taken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Jim Hansen, Lila's son. I enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete