Sunday, September 23, 2012

Am I right?


"September 15, 1993:  Busy Bees ate dinner at the Black Knight in Wayne.  Helen and I played Scrabble in p.m.
September 16, 1993:  Merle Knicker called that they'd be here tomorrow evening or Saturday a.m.
September 17, 1993:  Merle and Arnold came in evening -- visited.
September 18, 1993:  I made thin pancakes for breakfast.  They had dinner here and left in p.m."

I am wondering about my memory -- are Merle and Arnold the people from California, or somewhere west, that had a health food store that the Osmonds frequented?  That's all I can dredge up, other than that they are relatives.  And the people I am talking about brought something with carob in it.  At that point in my life, I had never heard of carob.

Speaking of points west, here is the ocean, with Anna's feet in it.  Wrong ocean, but who will know if I don't say so?

1 comment:

  1. You are correct. Merle and Arnold are the ones with the health food store. Merle is Mom's cousin. Her mother was Aunt Nan (Nancy was named after her - but I dare you to call Nancy Aunt Nan) Aunt Nan was Grandma's sister-in-law. Aunt Nan was married to Uncle Jim Andersen, brother to William Andersen, my grandfather. Clear as mud I hope.

    ReplyDelete