Thursday, September 20, 2012

Johanna


"August 30, 1993:  Nancy came in evening.
August 31, 1993:  Nancy left with Lois, Mark and Jeff for Wisconsin to visit Jean and see Mark C. in a golf tournament.
September 5, 1993:  Johanna died.  Went to Lincoln for Dane's birthday -- dinner at Mary's."

I don't remember that I did so much entertaining.  Glad that I did.  Just noticed that I am over halfway through this first notebook of Grandma's.  Best be starting now to find the next in line.

I have nothing but fond memories of Johanna.  If she ever spoke a harsh word to anyone, I never heard about it.  This photo is from 1988, the first family reunion after Grandma and Grandpa's 50th anniversary grand get-together.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you think that in the picture you had of Dorothy Jo that you got off Facebook she looks a lot like Johanna?

    ReplyDelete