Sunday, September 2, 2012

Good times, bad times

"May 2, 1993:  To church.  Greta, Dane, Nancy and I ate at the Hitching Post at noon.  Nancy and Dane headed home between 3:30 and 4:00.  
May 3, 1993:  Howard was asked to be an honorary pallbearer for Bill Hawkins.  Ddn't go because of the steps at Methodist Church.
May 4, 1993:  Helen and I Scrabbled in p.m.  Irene is on the rampage -- very abusive -- uses rough language."

We really should have been keeping track of the number of times Nancy brought Dane up.  What fun.  The first kid does usually get the best deal, but he didn't get tooooo spoiled and the others don't complain (much), so it's all good.

The words "rampage" and "rough language" shouldn't go in the same sentence with Aunt Irene's name, but as I said in an earlier post, those things happen.

Oooo!  Where did those bowls go?  My birdie friends would like them.  And check out Aunt Irene's necklace!

2 comments:

  1. I don't think I ever knew about Aunt Irene being on a "rampage" or using "abusive language". Either I have very selective memories or Mom and Aunt Helen didn't think the "youngsters" needed to know this.

    ReplyDelete