Monday, September 24, 2012

Life getting back to normal

"October 8, 1993:  Elta J. had Pinochle club -- I traded days with her.
October 9, 1993:  Froze last night.  Tom came after Raymond and Marina, brought them back Sunday evening.
October 13, 1993:  WELCA.
October 14, 1993:  Raymond and Marina took Howard and me to the Black Knight for supper."

Not much here except normal, which is well . . . normal.  Another outing to the infamous Black Knight, that place I don't remember.  I bet if I were able to go again (which I'm not), I might remember it.  Ah well.  I think I will happily live out the rest of my life without remembering but I do get a kick out of recalling something I thought was long gone from the data bank.  Here's a photo of an occasion that I have a legitimate reason not to remember.  Wish I had those photographs hanging on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment