Friday, September 7, 2012

The Fearsome Six-some


"June 3, 1993:  Howard found a potato the size of a small walnut -- he ate it raw.
June 4, 1993:  Bonnie F. played for me at Pinochle Club.
June 5, 1993:  Brogren reunion.  Tom, Bill and Nancy gathered the silk flowers from the cemetery before we had dinner -- at Legion Hall.  After the reunion the four kids set out all my flowers!!  They had a lot of fun.  After they finished we had coffee -- the first time in years just the six of us were together.  Saturday afternoon after reunion Darrell and Marva H. came to see 'Grussfather and Grussmother's' house.  Looked at my quilts, too."

What's not to like about these entries?  We have it all, in no particular order -- garden, quilts, family, ancestors, flowers, coffee.  And I am guessing the weather was wonderful.  No reason I should think that, but it just seems fitting.

This was an easy photo to decide on.  Just looked for the first one that caught my eye that had the Original Six in it.  Handsome bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment