Monday, September 10, 2012

Rather sobering events going on


"June 15, 1993:  Helen and I took food to Dorothy Jo.  Afterwards we Scrabbled.  Dorothy Jo in hospital.
June 16, 1993:  Had both fans and air conditioner on today.  Our thermometer showed 95 degrees.  Howard went with John and Helen to Warren Jacobsen's funeral.
June 17, 993:  Permanent in a.m.  Finally finished quilting Kyleah's quilt that Greta made.  Rained.

Not to nitpick, but shouldn't the part about Dorothy Jo being in the hospital have come first?  And if she is "in" the hospital, they probably wouldn't need to take food to her.  I'm guessing she was already out and back home.  Rather poor composition for a former English teacher, I must say!

I'm not in a foul mood, but it seems that that criticism is my only comment.  Speaking of foul moods, I couldn't resist re-using this photo with Kyleah in it.  Her expression never fails to make me laugh.  Poor little thing with that mean big brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment