Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Heart on the mend

"May 12, 1993:  Pentecost breakfast.  Talked to Marina in evening -- home from the hospital already.
May 14, 1993:  Pinochle Club at Ida's.
May 19, 1993:  Busy Bees ate out at noon in Norfolk."

Darn it!  Work is getting in my way of updating this again.  Glad to have work, actually, and so am not really complaining. 

I guess I was right about Aunt Marina being okay.  The more I think about it, I recall Grandma and/or Grandpa commenting on how quickly after surgery they had Marina up and walking around.  Rather unheard of compared to how they used to do things, but better obviously, or they wouldn't be doing it that way.  Some one is always out there learning something.

For no real reason, here is Anna on the 4th of July in 2001, hopefully not giving herself heart palpitations with all that smoke.



No comments:

Post a Comment