Sunday, September 9, 2012

57th Anniversary


"June 7, 1993:  Our 57th anniversary.  Martha, Dee and two grandchildren came to see house and my quilts.  In p.m. Jean, Kelly, Lindsey, Marjorie and Dorothy Jo came to visit.  Jean and Marjorie are here for the Laurel Centennial this weekend.
June 8, 1993:  Helen and I to Nelle T.  Duane died late Sunday p.m.  Helen and I played Scrabble afterwards.
June 9, 1993:  Windy yesterday and today.  WELCA today."

This was supposed to be posted yesterday, but I was fairly unorganized.  And I guess my thoughts are still a bit that way because I can think of nothing to comment on here.  So, I'll just post a photo of Dane since yesterday was his birthday.  The photo was picked because of Dane, but along with having a cute baby in it I just love the expression on Grandma's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment