Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Visit to Aunt Irene

"March 28, 1992:  Mary, Rick and Mitch at Greta's for the weekend.
March 29, 1992:  To Norfolk with Helen and John to visit Irene.  She seems to be quite congested.
March 30, 1992:  Quilted at church.  To Scholarship meeting in the evening."

The meeting Grandma is talking about is the Winside scholarship foundation -- an idea that came a decade too late for me to take advantage of.  Seriously, I am glad it came to fruition and is helping students.  Grandma was a charter member.  Or whatever the proper word is . . . she was there at the very beginning is my point.

Since I am at a bit of a loss here, I am going to post photos I have been dying to use.  No explanation necessary.






I love how Aunt Irene stylishly has the tag poking out by her cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment