Monday, June 25, 2012

Fun anniversary

"June 6, 1992:  Greta set out rest of flowers south of living room.  I baked three kinds of cookies.
June 7, 1992:  Our 56th anniversary -- just stayed home - toured the garden!!
June 8, 1991:  Damp and foggy."

Love it.  Can you imagine the conversation leading up to celebrating 56 years by touring the garden?  I envision a giggle and a chuckle at the outrageous nature of it all.  And then the next day -- damp and foggy.  Like all the excitement and sunshine for the week was used up and there was nothing left over.

I don't know the occasion here, but I am guessing anniversary since both Grandma and Grandpa have flowers.  Also do not know if I've used this photo before, but I couldn't help using it again.  Those are the expressions I envision as being possible during that garden tour conversation.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you can key that can of Key in his pocket.

    ReplyDelete