Friday, June 22, 2012

Sand, primer, paint, dog

"May 29, 1992:  Sanded on north porch and put primer on.
May 30, 1992:  Final coat on north side of back porch and primer on east side of bathroom.  Greta planted flowers for me on east side of house and next to street.  I planted flowers in the planter."

More painting news as it was still worth mentioning in Grandma's mind.  Of course, it sounds like they are doing it totally differently than I would but I must learn to not be a paint control freak, especially after the fact.

Photo has nothing to do with anything, but I believe it is one of few childhood photos of Tom where he is smiling.  (Sorry, Tom.  Just have to pick on you a bit every now and then.)  Someone will have to tell me where this was taken and what the dog's name was.  Enquiring minds . . .

1 comment:

  1. Once again, I don't remember ever seeing this picture. Can't figure out where it was taken, who the dog is and where is Greta? This inquiring mind wants to know.

    ReplyDelete