Tuesday, June 26, 2012

California bound

"June 9, 1992:  Helen and John left for California.
June 10, 1992:  ELCA brunch at St. Paul's in Wayne.  Irene M. took Nelle T., Marie H., Joy M. and me.  ELCA meeting at Rose T.'s; I served lunch.  TOPS had installation and ate out at China Gate in Norfolk.  Omar paitned primer coat on north side of house.
June 11, 1992:  Painted second coat on north side of house."

This isn't when Uncle John and Aunt Helen moved back permanently, just a visit.

June 10 was a very busy day.  I bet Grandma slept well that night.  I know I would have.

Here's the only photo I think I have scanned with Uncle John in it.  For that reason I thought it a good one to post but also because the 4th is coming up and this was taken at a 4th gathering.  There's Mitch and Christopher in the middle.  I seem to remember they hung out a good bit that year.

No comments:

Post a Comment