Monday, May 7, 2012

Scrabble and more scrabble


"October 23, 1991:  Ella Wittler and Arnold Herbolshiemer died.
October 24, 1991:  Played Scrabble with Helen.
October 27, 1991:  Bill, Jenny and Jayme came for dinner.  Helen, John and Greta here for dinner, too.  Bills' left early to visit Irene and Helen and I played Scrabble."

Well, the good news is I am not writing about people being struck by trains or children being orphaned.  The bad news is once again I don't have much to expand on here.  So, I will give up and just post a silly set of photos.

I don't know for sure who the people in the pictures are, but I am glad to know that Nancy and Mitch and Anna and I (whilst on vacation, mainly) are not the only butt-picture-takers around.

1 comment:

  1. Love the photos. Maybe because I'm pretty sure none of them are of me.
    I don't ever remember hearing the name of Lars Jensen, but I can remember an Ivar Jensen. I think they lived in Wayne. If it's the one I'm thinking of they had a son named Delbert and he married a gal that taught school in Winside.

    ReplyDelete