Friday, December 20, 2013

Making up new words


August 26, 1931 - Ray was home today so we washed.  We worked on my dresses this afternoon.  I went down town tonite with Florence.  We saw Loretta, Helen and Esther.  I had a real good time with Loretta.
August 27, 1931 - I ironed this morning while Mother sewed.  We drove out to Dora's new home this afternoon.  From there we went to Ola's.  We stayed there for supper and Mother drove back into town.
August 28, 1931 - Mother and I took the Ford and went to see Mayme.  The mile east of Hall's was just freshly graded and we had a terrible time.  We went over to my school and Mayme helped me with my lesson plans.  I went to choir practice tonite.  After that Ray, Hansi, Willie and I went out to Loretta's for her birthay.  We kids played games outside and I had a gorgerifous time.

Gorgerifous -- I like it.  Need to remember to use it some time.

I am afraid I have too much on my plate to have brain power left to think of something to add.  So, instead I will just find a photo and post this and move on.  Somehow I have boxed myself in to making too many Christmas gifts, some of which are for others to give so there's no wiggle room there.  But it's fun and it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment