Monday, December 30, 2013

How sweet


September 7, 1931 - I got a surprise in school today.  I was teaching Harry the word "like" and having him tell me things he liked.  He was naming them off and then he looked at me and said, "I like you."  I think I blushed it surprised me so much.
September 8, 1931 - School was like a nightmare today, it was so hot, windy and dusty.  I went home with Ronald Dedlow tonite.
September 9, 1931 - So hot and windy today that we hurried through our classes and dismissed at 3:30.  I wrote letters to Loretta, Mrs. Smith, Jane, and Aunt Mildred tonite.

It sure didn't take Grandma long to make a fan of one of her students. 

I have nothing else at the moment.  I took a week off from work and today was my first day back and my brain isn't yet totally engaged.

And speaking of sweet, just look at the photo I picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment