Monday, October 1, 2012

Such an omission


"January 21, 1994:  Above freezing today.  Helen to hospital.  Arlene R. took me to Pinochle at Leona's.
January 22, 1994:  Went to visit Lester.
January 23, 1994:  To church with Greta.  Helen home from hospital.
January 24, 1994:  Visited Rose in p.m."

I am shocked that Grandma forgot to mention my birthday.  Not that she has mentioned very many others, but still.  I have already forgiven her.

Aunt Helen must not have been too sick but what a rash of hospital stays in the journal lately.  Hope the rest of the year fares better.

For no particular reason, here's Grandma and Nancy when neither was in the hospital and it was definitely above freezing wherever they were that day.  I mean, for Nancy to have short sleeves on, it must have been at least 90 degrees out.

1 comment:

  1. I believe this is one of the trips that we took with Aunt Irene but I'm not sure where we were going or where this was taken. Looks like we were having a good time though.

    ReplyDelete