Friday, October 12, 2012

Graduation parties


"May 13, 1994:  Nancy came in evening.  Mark M. drove.  He's working Lincoln for Tom.
May 14, 1994:  Nancy and I to Wakefield to buy plants.
May 15, 1994:  Tom and Merilyn here.  Tom worked on patio.  Went to Lois's in p.m. for Jeff's graduation."

Graduation.  Such fun.  I am pretty sure I did not go to Jeff's graduation.  Whether that is because I was not invited or just couldn't/didn't go, I am not sure.  I think maybe I was a ways down on the cousin family tree and didn't get an invite.  And that's fine.  We are trying to figure out where to start and stop with Anna's graduation invitations right now.  Some people will be invited to the ceremony, others to the mainly-for-friends party, and then others to the family party, probably with some overlap.  Good thing we like company.

As for 1994, I don't have much else to say.  Seems I was elsewhere when all the excitement was going on.

Here's the best, but not good, photo I have of the patio.  It's there, but you have to look in the vicinity of Aunt Irene's gams to see it.



No comments:

Post a Comment