Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A fan of fans


"April 10, 1994:  Gaylord installed ceiling fan in living room.  Greta planted peas.
April 11, 1994:  Sprinkled and rained all afternoon.
April 12, 1994:  Snow during night and early morning.
April 13, 1994:  I served at WELCA."

Some people are not fond of ceiling fans anymore.  At least on the home makeover shows they are big on replacing them.  However, Grandma very much liked her new fan as I remember.  I can't that I blamed her for that.

Snow in mid-April.  I know it happens, but I am very much against the idea.

Speaking of the planting peas which puts me in mind of the garden obviously, is this a photo of the Hansen boys visiting?  I don't see any boys I don't think, but maybe the other people in the picture will provide a hint.

2 comments:

  1. I can't tell, maybe a Hansen Boy is in there??
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I certainly don't see any boys at all, but I am pretty sure that picture was one of several taken that same day that did have boys in them. Hansen boys . . . not sure.

    ReplyDelete