Sunday, October 7, 2012

Completed projects


"March 2, 1994:  Finished Nancy's afghan.
March 15, 1994:  Finished piecing Merilyn's quilt.
March 16, 1994:  Busy Bees here.
March 18, 1994:  Ray, Luayne, Brandy and Jakob here."

I can't wait until I retire so I can finish things.  In fact, I am so excited I have started several projects and am not finishing them on purpose so I can finish them later.  Not that Grandma did that; it's simply my plan for the future.

I don't remember Grandma doing much crocheting at this time, I thought she was only doing quilts.  Shows what I know.

Since Uncle Ray' name came up, here's a photo of him with his mother and sister.  I really like Grandma Anna's expression on this picture.  She isn't smiling broadly but to me she looks quietly proud of her children and pleased to be having her photo taken with them -- just my take on it.  Something in her eyes....

No comments:

Post a Comment