Friday, October 5, 2012

60 years


"February 18, 1994:  Pinochle at Marie H.'s.
February 19, 1994:  To Elmers' for their 60th anniversary.
February 26, 1994:  Finished Mary C.'s quilt.
March 1, 1994:  TOPS ate out at Geno's -- all present for belated Christmas party."

Is it just me, or does the TOPS club go out to eat a lot?  Not that one can't eat healthily (is that a word?) at a restaurant, but . . .

Other than that, I'm coming up empty here.  I had to actually work a bunch at work today, something that is very annoying when you would rather be creating a blog post, albeit a short one.  But, it is good to have a job and all that, so I'm not really complaining.  Just typing along to make this a teeny bit longer without it becoming too annoying in its lack of content.

It would be wrong to not post a photo of Uncle Elmer and Aunt Myrtle given the 60 years together being celebrated.  So, here they are -- second and third from the left.

2 comments:

  1. Marie H, Marie Hermann, a nice lady, spoke to our Sunday School once. All I remember was she spoke about "Little Jimmy", not me. She used to tell me about how she gave a speech at the Farm Bureau Convention on flag etiquette.
    JIm Hansen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need more flag etiquette, if you ask me. I had no idea Marie spoke at a convention. Good for her!

    ReplyDelete