Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wedding


"May 28, 1994:  Howard, Dorothy Jo, I, Greta and Lester to Valparaiso  for Jayson's wedding.  Lester drove the Lincoln.  Nancy came to Winside after the dance.
May 29, 1994:  In p.m. Greta and Nancy and I put flowers out at the cemetery.  Then they planted my flowers.
May 30, 1994:  We ate at the Legion Hall.  Nancy did odd jobs for me."

I remember Jayson and Lora's wedding very well.  Mitch was three and was supposed to be a ring bearer with Dane and Kyleah was the flower girl.  It was touch-and-go as to whether Mitch would walk down the aisle like he was supposed to.  I think one of the bridesmaids grabbed him and cheered him up and on.  He did great and looked adorable in his tux.  For the photos he had this non-tooth smile/grin going for every single photo.  It was a hoot.  Of course, I don't have a photo ready to use.  And after working outside most of the afternoon and now realizing I am an old, out-of-shape woman, I am not going to go look for a photo now.  Darn back is killing me.

Instead, here is a photo of Uncle Ray and Aunt Aileen and Grandma Anna and some Brogrens at a wedding.  Close enough.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was Jerilyn's wedding (Uncle Ray's daughter.) The Brogrens are Martha Maas and Edwin Brogren. At least I am pretty sure that is Edwin.

    ReplyDelete