Monday, October 29, 2012

A tad late


"August 24, 1994:  Nancy came here in evening.  She left about 8:00 Thursday morning for Deadwood to visit Connie.
August 27, 1994:  Greta, Dorothy Jo, Helen and I went to Fremont for Dora Jensen's 96th birthday.
August 28, 1994:  Fritz S. came and visited in the morning."

It's still Sunday in 2012, right?  I missed yesterday's posting (busy with ducks, putting plastic on coop windows, helping build a table) and didn't get to my laptop much.  Then today I spent much of my time in the bathroom.  For those in the know, I will just say "SuPrep" and leave it at that.  The fun big day is tomorrow.  Then back to normal living.

Back to 1994.  I had forgotten all about Connie living in Deadwood.  It seems forever ago, but then 1994 was well, quite a while back.

I love Grandma's mentions of Dora.  I've said it before, I suppose, but I enjoyed her very much.  I wonder what happened to all of her slides.  The photo I have posted of her speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment