Thursday, October 25, 2012

Doctors everywhere


"July 20, 1994:  Bonnie F. took me to Dr. Sprik at Norfolk.  He made an appointment with Dr. Wadzinski -- thought I might need laser treatment on my left eye.
July 22, 1994:  Pinochle at Elta J.'s.
July 25, 1994:  John and Helen took me to Sioux City to Dr. Wadzinski.  I won't need laser treatment.  Lester had knee surgery.
July 27, 1994:  Greta has ear infection."

I am drawing a blank on Lester's knee surgery.  I don't think he had a knee replacement or refacing done, but other than that I'm lost.

I have no internet search ideas for this post.  It is going to be a short one to be sure.

I did look ahead and Grandma wrote up to August of 1995 in this particular journal, so I should probably be thinking ahead and looking for the next one to blog from.  This one took a beating and the front cover (just a little spiral notebook) came off and is held on by a rubber band.  So, it's a good thing it is nearing the end of its service.

For no particular reason, here's a photo of Grandma and Uncle Ray having fun.  And the shadow of the hat of the person that took the photo.  Their father, maybe?  He liked taking photos we know.


No comments:

Post a Comment