Sunday, February 2, 2014

I'm confused


October 13, 1931 - Today was just as bad as a rainy day.  The kids didn't know what to do with themselves.  I put compound on the floor this morning and tonite I gave the floor a good scrubbing.  In all the excitement of working so hard I just about got some blisters on my hands.  I went to church with the family this evening, revival meetings.
October 14, 1931 - The folks started picking corn today and as a result got up much earlier than usual. I caught a ride to school and home again this evening with Mr. Nurenberg.  I went to church this evening with the family.
October 15, 1931 - Early to school this morning.  My but the flies were terrible in school today.  I went to church again this evening.  The sermon was especially for young people.  It was interesting.  (I got a ride home from school this evening with Willard Maas!)

I have figured out that compound is necessary to scrub a floor, but is it put down and then walked on all day since Grandma didn't scrub until "tonite"?  I don't think I have ever gotten so excited while scrubbing anything that I just about got blisters.

Seems there is lots of church-going going on.

Willard Maas got and exclamation point, but he is behind since K.C. has gotten more previously.


No comments:

Post a Comment