Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentino's

"February 10, 1990:  Mary took me shopping.  Went to Valentino's in evening.  Dale, Lynn, Dane, Robin, Rick, Mary, Nancy and I.  After eating Rick, Mary, Nancy, Dale and Dane visited at Tom's.  Lynn wasn't feeling well so went home right away."

Fine.  I don't remember this either.  But I am sure we had a grand time.  And not to worry, Lynn is feeling fine now.

I would have to look at local history, but I wonder which Valentino's this was.  Was there more than one in 1990?  The original location is rather small, but it still has the best atmosphere.  I remember going there for the first time in high school.  Went to Lincoln with a classmate and her family for some school event.  They were amazed that I hadn't been there before, but we just didn't go to Lincoln much at all while I was still living at home.  I do remember the pizza was very good.

On a separate note, I have a blog-shy pro bono family historian that has some things to add/correct but hasn't done so yet.  We will wait, Mom.  You can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment