Thursday, August 23, 2012

Stormy days and seas

"March 21, 1993:  Louie and Verna here in p.m. to talk about Brogren reunion.  Helen came, too and we played Scrabble.  Started to snow in p.m.
March 22, 1993:  Arlene R. and Arlene P. put "Storm at Sea" for Nancy in quilting frames at church.  I didn't quilt in p.m. -- too snowy.
March 23, 1993:  I quilted in p.m. at church.  Lois K., Arlene R., Arlene P. and I were there."

Well, Grandma didn't call the snow a storm exactly, but I thought it was a catchy post title, so there you have it.  Glad that she missed only one quilting session due to snow and was able to go the next day.

And speaking of Brogrens, here are a couple.  I do not know who the man with the cake is.  Maybe someone can enlighten me on that.  The back of the photo was not helpful.  Also, does anyone know where the photo was taken?  I don't recognize the house.

I just realized that I haven't been using a label for Grussfather and Grussmother on my posts.  I guess I can start now.

No comments:

Post a Comment