Monday, August 20, 2012

Dreary weather

"March 1, 1993:  March came in like a lamb.
March 2, 1993:  Became a lion - cloudy weather, snow, etc.
During last of February and first part of March I pieced three everyday quilt tops for Arlene R.  She brought the material and in exchange quilted my quilt top, Pandora's Box."

I love the lamb/lion reference.  It only took a day to make the change, which in Nebraska is not all that surprising.

Here's another "kids on the car" shot.  I didn't get around to commenting on Nancy's comment when I posted the other one.  She said something about how the photo showed we bonded right away.  And I totally agree. I  just can't decide who is making who laugh in the two photos.  I think one started it, and then the other laughed, and then the other, and it just hasn't stopped yet.  I love Dale's jammies and my droopy diaper.  Fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment