Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lots of driving


"January 22, 1993:  Had Pinochle Club here.  Tom brought John home from the hospital in p.m.  Tom here for supper.
January 24, 1993:  Greta, Howard and I to Lincoln for the January birthdays.  Howard and I had dinner at Nancy's.  Tom and Merilyn there, too.  In p.m. Nancy, Howard and I went to Dale's.  All the family there."

Plenty of driving around going on with fetching from the hospital and going to Lincoln.  January birthdays?  There's just the three of us (Jayson, Kyleah, myself), not like the 82 there are in July, so this was a nice thing. 

The photo is obviously from a different place and time, but it was the only picture I had handy of a birthday.  Plus it's pretty good of both Grandpa and Uncle Elmer, so that's a bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment