Friday, August 24, 2012

Mary out and about

"March 26, 1993:  Pinochle Club at Ella M.'s.
March 27, 1993:  Rick and Mitch here in a.m.  Mary had gone to Kearney for a meeting of day care ladies.
March 28, 1993:  Went to church for a change."

I remember a few of the daycare conventions.  Mainly I remember that one of the providers in our group fell in the hotel swimming pool once.  As for the speeches and workshops, well I don't recall much about that.

The one TOPS gathering (I forget what they call them exactly) I remember best is the one when I was first pregnant with Mitch.  I was excited to be having a baby and so was thinking about that and truly did not get much out of the events going on around me.

So in that spirit, and even though they are not baby babies, here are some young folk....Lloyd, Mom, Ronnie.



No comments:

Post a Comment