Sunday, July 22, 2012

Victor Borge on the TV!

"September 19, 1992:  Greta and I left at 7:15.  Stopped in Wahoo -- went to Warehouse and Leo's.  Had dinner with Bill and Jenny.  On to Lincoln to Dale's.  Nancy came and we went to Tom's.  Nancy and I had supper there and watched the Victor Borge VCR's.  I stayed at Tom's all night.
September 20, 1992:  Nancy took me shopping.  Tom had supper with us.  Merilyn had gone to Kearney for a meeting.  Greta, Mary, Rick and Mitch came in evening.
September 21, 1992:  Greta came to Nancy's.  We went to Wahoo.  Bill, Jenny, Jayme, Sandy and Hazel and we three went to Lied Jungle in Omaha.  Very enjoyable.  Ate at kitchen run my Roger and Carol Miller Bargstadt.  Did some shopping.  In evening went to Dale's.  Greta stayed with Mary."

Mom must have been on vacation from the bank because we have a Saturday through Monday represented here.  Not a bad deal to go on vacation and get to see me.  The Victor Borge tapes (not VCRs -- sorry, Grandma) are so funny.  I never tire of watching them.  I think all reading this will recall that he and Grandpa died on the same day.  Two great Danes gone up to the Pearly Gates together.  And, Mitch did a piece of Borge's for his thespian group audition.  Good humor is ageless.

I haven't posted this photo for a while so I am doing it now.



No comments:

Post a Comment