Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Roll what?

"October 4, 1992:  To church.  Cooked the Roll Pilce I started last Saturday a week ago.
October 6, 1992:  Colder, cloudy and rainy today after several weeks of Indian summer.  Defrosted the freezer.  Cut the patterns for Storm at Sea quilt.
October 7 & 8, 1992:  Started raining slow but steady Tuesday (the 7th) night -- rained all night, all day Wednesday and up to noon Thursday.  We had nearly 3.5 inches of rain.  Started cutting quilt blocks -- had to write to Nancy to buy more material."

I had to call and ask Mom what Roll Pilce was again.  I am in no way sure of the spelling, but I put it as Grandma had it.

Mom was kind enough to give me her Storm at Sea quilt.  I don't recall what colors Nancy's is, but I am guessing blues.  Mom's/mine is green -- my favorite color.

For no particular reason, here's a photo of Dale and I drinking milk and reading the paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment