Thursday, July 12, 2012

Uncle Raymond still visiting


"August 12, 1992:  Went to WELCA meeting.
August 13, 1992:  To John and Helen's for dinner.  Greta, Lester, Dorothy and Raymond there, too.  Ate at 11:00 so Greta could be there.  I stayed for afternoon and Helen and I Scrabbled.
August 14, 1992:  Raymond and I visited Irene -- she seemd to be feeling good."

In a hurry, otherwise I would go back and see if I've yakked much about Uncle Raymond on here previously.  I will just say that he recently had his 99th birthday.  So glad that some of the Nebraskans made it out to visit him last year.  I think it was just last year anyway.

I know I've used this photo before, but it is such a great one of Uncle Raymond (well, and others in the photo, too).  It is how I remember him best, smiling and having fun.  I hope he is doing the same thing on his 100th birthday.

My apologies for not being a little more wordy with these posts.  Waiting for life to settle down a teensy bit or else for me to find a quieter time and place to do these posts where I can think a bit more creatively.

No comments:

Post a Comment