Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Uncle Ray visiting


"August 31, 1992:  Soon to be a week with no rain -- fairly cool at night.
September 4, 1992:  Pinochle Club here.
Spetember 5, 1992:  Ray came this morning.  Visited all day -- went to Norfolk in evening so he could get an early start in a.m. to get Aileen at Neligh and then on to Winner.

Boy, I sure do dislike it when work gets in the way of my most important job of updating this blog.  I mean, really!!

I know we are currently here in 2012 well over a week with no rain.  And no rain in sight, unfortunately.  It is somewhat cool at night, so that helps a bit, I suppose.

Here's a photo of a reasonably pleased Uncle Ray and a very thrilled Grandma on some other visit of some kind of which there is no mention of on the back of the photo.  So there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment