Monday, July 2, 2012

Found the book!


"June 30, 1992:  Norris, Vicki and Ann N. visited here in p.m.
July 3, 1992:  Nancy came at noon.  We fixed food for tomorrow -- played Manipulation in evening.
July 4, 1992:  Picnic at Dorothy Jo's.  Those present:  Norris, Vicki, Ann; Ramon and Linda; Myrtle, Gaylord, Lois, Mark and Jeff; Irene; Bernie, Carol, Kris and Ryan; Marvin, Betty Ann; Linda and Christopher; Gary A., Jennifer and Karen; Kevin and Mary; Betty Jo; Rick, Mary, Mitch; Greta and Lester; Helen and John; Nancy; Howard and I; Bob, Mary and Michelle.  Lloyd in hospital for tests, an irregular heart beat."

Grandma had a new line in her book for each family unit so her list looks more impressive.  But it was still a pretty good-sized bunch that year.  And we just had our early 4th this last weekend.  Wunnerful.

I have pictures of Christopher from this particular 4th, but I gave them to Linda a while ago.  And of course, I don't know where the photos I kept are at the moment.  This photo is of a different branch of the family tree and may or may not have been taken on the 4th but I simply love it, so I am posting it.  I don't care if I've used it before or not.  Love it!  Love it!


2 comments:

  1. Perfectly understandable - busy, busy weekend. Just don't let it happen again! Heh, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just ignore my earlier comment. It makes no sense now.

    ReplyDelete